BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

fears about me!!!!!

1. I am afraid of hights....... to high is not for me

2. Rats..... they move to fast and they are wierd..........EWWWW

3. tight space.......Can't consentrate......... got to be alone sometimes

4. Halloween....... people can scare you behind your back

5. Jumping into a pool that is very deep............... you can drown

6. sometimes being in a car................ having a car accident

7. boat.............. they can sink

8. being sick...................... I can get really IIIILLLLLLLL and I won't feel good

9. cooking.............. get cut by knife

10. being outside at mid-night


On number six I said that I am scared of being in a car because a car accident can suddenly happen.I am scared of being in a car because when I was at P.R I was going to burger king and got hit by a car.I felt really dizzy and I could never get that out of my head for some reason.


0 comments: