BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sexting!!

sexting_txt

Boy: Hey babe we've been seeing each other for a long time now and I've never saw without clothes and I was imagining how u would look with out clothes on so will you send me pics.

Girl: No!! I will not send you pics of me nude.

That's a very bad thing to do by the way because you can get into trouble and lose good opportunities during life such as having a job. If you get into a good job and they reject you its because they saw you nude on the internet. Everyone will see those pics of you and it wouldn't make you look good so if any one asks you to send pics of u nude reject them it won't be good you will lose good opportunities and will kind of messes you up in life for one wrong mistake.

0 comments: